Tuesday, May 27, 2008

burnt, red, and sore

I look like a lobster, but only on my shoulders and chest.

This weekend, I went wake boarding on lake Lewisville with Kelsey and her family. It was a sight to see. I strapped on the wake board, threw on a life vest, jumped into the lake and hung on to the rope for dear life while Doug held me in the water and tried to push me above it. Out of ten tries, I skimmed the water once. The other 9 consisted of me flying face forward onto the water. It was blast to say the least. I plan on being to ride some small waves by the end of the summer. Maybe even hang some air, I don't know. Endless possibilities.

It's Tuesday at the Title Company. I've had to make a few phones calls to people verifying their home address in order to send them basic information about the house that they plan on buying. One woman was a snotface when I called her. I told her why I was calling and she proceeds to tell me that they have decided not to buy the house and just slammed down the receiver. Rude.

No comments: