Friday, May 30, 2008

T G I F

O my goodness! It's finally Friday!

What an eventful day. I just got back from having lunch with one of my life long friends, Elizabeth. We met in a ballet class when we were 2, danced all through high school together, graduated together, etc. She is now studying history at Princeton while I'm working on becoming a stellar teacher at Baylor. Hands down, she is one of the most hilarious people I know. I do believe she is going to be the next star on SNL. Watch out for her.

In a few days, I'm going to be moving back down to good ole Waco. I can't wait! I have loved the time that I have spent at home for the last three weeks. It has been very adventurous. I've gotten the chance to see lots of people that I needed to catch up with. I've also been busy with the Pam life and the J Crew rockstar life. So fun. Many stories entailed...

1 comment:

laura said...

haha "j crew rock star life." i miss claireisms.