Monday, August 10, 2009

Passion Somehow Doesn't Get Your Foot In

Sorry that I have been lacking in the "blog" world this summer. It has flown by. If you tried to watch it zoom by, you couldn't because my life seems to move by the speed of light.

It's August 10th and still no job. This is insane. Some of you out there reading know what has gone down in the last few weeks. I don't feel like typing it out into words but it's been brutal. I've been comtemplating whether or not I should be a teacher. This seems like such a radical statement to make since all I talk about are the kids that I have taught, I would spend more money on school supplies than any other lavish gift and I love plopping down in the children' book section at Barnes N Noble. But it has been such a rollercoaster. I wanna get off but I feel like it's nowhere near being over.

Pray for those aspiring teachers out there. There are quite a handful of us. It's so frustrating not having a "plan" this fall when I have had one the last 21 years of my life. I feel like God is preparing me for something bigger than I can fully comprehend but it's so hard to stay hopeful for His plan.

Okay, back to the apps.

No comments: