Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh I wish I were a punk rocker with Flowers in my hair

Tis the end of Fall Break Day slash weekend.  Elise, Rach, Tins and I went to New Orleans for Fall Break.  It was incredible.  I have never laughed so hard in the last 72 hours in my life.  And that's a bold statement because laughter tends to fall out of my mouth fairly easily.  (side note. Laura, we talked about you constantly. We would listen to your song that you have on burned CD's floating around our apartment so it was like you were with us. :) ) Tinsley's parents took us around New Orleans.  We went to various coffee shops, boutiques, watched Sex and The City (we don't have television/cable so it was a big deal for us), piled in the Whole Foods bathroom together because we are ridiculous and can't wait our turns when it is a one person bathroom, thrift stores,  Bourbon Street, ate an amazing meal at Tinsley's brother's house.  It was perfect.  It was exactly what we all needed.    

Nothing beat though, the four of us running through the airport because we were late constantly. bahaha. At one point, we had lost Rachael and Elise was in a wheelchair because her knee so an airport worker came up to us and told us to climb aboard her the bus thing that takes you from one place to another. Tinsley, Elise and I piled on with our driver lady to go on search of Rachael and long behold, we found Rachael walking out of the restroom.  The driver goes "Rachael! Jump on!" It was funny.  Then we had to race over to the terminal because we were the last ones to board (we lost track of time while eating scones from Starbucks, although we had a bag of them that Tinsley's mom made us).  

I love them. My roommates. They are pretty incredible.  They make life so much more enjoyable. 

1 comment:

laura said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! And that I was missed. I missed you guys too and am glad we are all back together again