Sunday, May 17, 2009

G-R-A-D-U-A-T-E-D

Yesterday I graduated.  It still feels weird when the "g" word rolls off my tongue.  I'm officially a Baylor alum.  

It was so surreal sitting on the floor of the Ferrell Center.  I was happy to graduate with my EC-4 girls and our two boys.  They know what it felt like to be off campus our last year, work like a real teacher but pay Baylor's tuition, survive Spanish (sometimes some of us having a round 2 in one of the classes) and loving on our kids.  I could not have asked for better sidekicks to learn how to be a teacher with.

And I couldn't ask for better friendship.  I have made such strong bonds with so many people over the last 4 years.  It has been truly a blessing.  I love each and every one of my friends.  They are wonderful.  

1 comment:

laura said...

love you too claire! congrats!