Monday, December 1, 2008

Two in One Day

I know, I'm one of the lamest people ever for posting twice in one day but Autumn (one of the teachers that I teach with at Spring Valley) made a list of things that she was thankful for and I decided to create my own too!

Things that I am Thankful For

1. Paperclips (if you are an intern too, you know why this is number one)
2. My mom's laugh
3. My little sister
4. Crisp fall weather
5. J Crew catalogs
6. Dark chocolate m&m's
7. Running Shoes
8. Christmas music
9. Lofties
10. Spontaneous Dance Parties
11. Jason Mraz
12. Central Market
13. My dad's sense of humor
14. High heels
15. EZ Graders
16. Baylor
17. My friends that make my life so entertaining
18. Children's Books
19. My 4th graders
20. Photographs
21. White Out
22. Burberry Brit
23. The Office
24. Being a brunette

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I like this 'thankful list'.
On my list I would put: Laura having such wonderful loftmates!!