Sunday, June 15, 2008

i'm sweating bullets

Today is one of my dad's favorite holidays.  I was in Dallas for the weekend, which was fun.  Never a dull moment at the Chambers.  One of my Gilmore cousins got engaged this weekend!!! So exciting, there is going to be two weddings next summer.  Mom and Grace left for Sunday school at 9 and my dad and I rode together to go to big church at 11 to met up with them.  For some reason, he likes to drive my car on the way to church instead of his own.  He tells me how he likes to do a mini-drive before I leave for Waco so he can see that it is running smoothly.  We got him Topsiders for dad's day.  He's such a frat star.  Today he had on his pink slacks and baby blue woven shirt.  If he were in college, he would totally be president of a frat, probably Kappa Sig.

I can't believe that it's already June 15th.  The summer is going by so quickly!  I have been busy with school, jcrew, and capital title.  I have been going home on the weekends to work at J Crew.  It is such a blast. All of my employees are in their 20's, and the majority of them are boys. hot.  They are so cute, all decked out in their skinny ties, vests, knackis and jack purcell's.  They are fun to flirt with too.  Whenever I have been working, it's just been me and 6 boys.  The rest of the "girls" are managers.  No worries, though.  I don't let them mess with me.  Last Sunday, I came to work with a madras skirt on, woven shirt and a tie.  The boys told me I was hot. Score! With just a dash of sass, i'm basically unstoppable. 



 


No comments: