Monday, August 18, 2008

Filled with Eagerness to Jump on 35 ASAP

I don't even know if Eagerness is a word but I'm just going to roll with it.

TOMORROW. I'm going to WACOOOO. O my goodness. And I will see ELISE! My long lost love that I haven't seen in 9 months. (Side note. I got a wonderful voicemail from her the other night that consisted of her rambling about 6 different things. I didn't really understand half of what she was saying. It was goodness in a voicemail.) And LAURA and TINSLEY are coming home too!! Omgosh, tomorrow night I don't think I will sleep at all. It's just going to be one big dance party slash hugging and tears of joy slash adventure story telling slash jaws dropping to hear who has done what this summer (maybe I have some jaw dropping stuff to share with the lofites....who knows.... :) ) . Ah and RACHAEL will be back in a few days!!! Ahh I'm sooo excited!!!!!!

Thursday is also when I find out what grade/school I was being doing my internship with this year!!! Also exciting!! It's like waiting for Christmas. I have been window shopping this summer at teacher stories thinking about what grade I will get to teach this fall. I have a few ideas up my sleeve for some stellar lessons. I cannot wait to meet my students!!!

Okay, that's about it. I'm on a bliss high at the moment so I'm just going to leave this post at that. Ahh, it's going to be glorious from here on out. All of my favorite people are slowly coming back to Waco, I get to do what I love most for an entire year, and I get to spend all of it in one of my favorite places in the world. Doesn't get much better than that!!

No comments: